Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo shoot


I haven't had time to get Ellie in for new professional photos anywhere recently, so I tried to do my own photo shoot with her in our front yard last week. I absolutely love the photo above.
And these next ones are just fun and cute. I'm going to keep working on my photo-taking skills with our new camera. It's not super fancy, but it takes good pictures and I just need to keep experimenting with different light and settings.


I've set up a photo page through Shutterfly that I believe anyone can visit to view/buy prints of our pictures. Hopefully it works. The site is: http://schneiderheimer.shutterfly.com

Oh, and we had a great Mother's Day weekend. I had to work Saturday, but still had some fun with Brian and Ellie before going in to the office. And on Sunday we met our friends Rob and Mary for a great picnic. I'll post pictures later. Hope everyone else had a great weekend and made sure to say "I love you" to mom! Ellie hasn't quite mastered the phrase yet, but she said a lot of "ma-ma" yesterday. I'll take it :)

1 comment:

  1. Her eyes look amazing in that first picture! I think "parent" pictures always look better than "professional" pictures. They're more natural, and you get to see the kid's personality. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete