Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hard at work

We've all had days when we felt like this, right? Poor Ellie has a lot of congestion at the moment.
Apparently her whole classroom has a cough and is fighting some sort of cold :(







But we (and the teachers) are still putting Ellie to work, as seen in the standing picture below. I'm so proud of the progress she's making! She is getting really good at steadying herself when standing, while still holding onto something. And apparently she pushed herself over from all fours into a sitting up position yesterday at school... though she hasn't done it again yet! She's going to be really on the move very soon now... Look out!

1 comment:

  1. Rosalie's had the same cold I think. It has gone around her classroom as well. People keep reminded me that it is good for them to build these immunities, but my heart breaks a little when she coughs. I guess I'm the one who needs to toughen up!

    ReplyDelete