Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ellie's first purse

Ellie is very easily distracted from nursing these days. And one of her favorite "distractions" is mom's purse. She's always reaching for it, patting the side and trying to pull things out of it. I've started hiding it out of her sight in the room where I feed her lunch, or I just don't take it with me. I did give in the other day to let Ellie wear it for awhile!
And then her Grandma Linda gave her the perfect present this past weekend: Her own purse! Ellie's soft-fabric purse comes complete with a stuffed cell phone, keys and a lipstick. I showed her below how to use her phone hands-free.
Here she is ready to hit the mall!

And you can't see it in this picture, but the item in her left hand says "credit card" on the other side. I told her it doesn't have a very high limit, though. You can see how pleased she was with that news.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you just made me want a little girl someday SO much! Nothing against cars and dogs and sailboats, but COME ON! How cute are baby purses?!

    ReplyDelete