Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First tooth!

I discovered this morning that Ellie has her first tooth coming in! For real, this time. There's actual tooth through the gums, I'm not just hypothesizing :) It might explain when she's been a little cranky the past few weeks.
This is the best I could do when I tried to get a picture of this miniscule tooth peeking through her gums! It's there, I swear.
And here she is being a trooper at the doctor's office, even though she had to get two more shots. She also weighed in at 19 lbs, 2 oz. And the doctor gave her a clean bill of health. No ear infections, yay!
We walked to and from the doctor's office (which is only about a half mile away) and the weather was gorgeous! And we met up with Janet's weekly play group on the way home at the park. I have today off since I'm working on Saturday this week -- fun today, but won't be fun come this weekend. Oh well.
Ellie slept through most of the play group, which was OK since she's not really big enough to do much playing yet. The other kids are all over a year old.
But Ellie woke up near the end and got to visit with Janet for a bit.
Meanwhile, Janet's son, Isaac, fell asleep on the swing! Too cute. I guess he played himself right out. That's the sign of a tired boy.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new tooth!!!! Congrats to Ellie :) So great to see you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac is just too funny! I don't believe I have ever seen a kid fall asleep in a swing! He must be exhausted. Ellie is absoluetly beautiful. Congrats. to my baby granddaughter on her first tooth. Does Hallmark make a card for that???

    ReplyDelete