Friday, March 19, 2010

Feeling sunshiney


It has been a great week! The weather is absolutely gorgeous, and we've gotten outside to enjoy it every day as a family. It just puts me in such a great mood!
Brian and I suited up for running after work two nights this week. Ellie came along, of course, in the stroller and bounced her legs/feet most of the time to show us she was "running," too! Even though it doesn't happen that often, I love when Brian and I can coordinate our schedules to go on a run together. It gives us a chance to talk and be active. We both really want Ellie to grow up in an active household, one where playing outside and being a part of sports team is "the norm" not the exception.
Anyhow, here are a couple of fun, recent shots. Above is our who family decked out in green on St. Patty's Day. And the next one is me and Ellie before heading to church Sunday.

And here's Ellie and her dad before work one day last week. You can't see it, but Ellie's wearing a shirt that says "Daddy's little princess." She might be showing a little preference toward me right now, but I'm sure the days of mom-coolness are numbered. I have no doubt Ellie's going to be a total daddy's girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment