Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grocery list


I got everything I needed at the grocery store the other day, including this sweet baby. Just kidding... but she was my little helper in the store that day. Ellie played with the packaging of most items I added to the cart, plus she mangled the English muffins a little. How cute?
As you can see, there's not much room for groceries in the cart when the car seat and baby are taking up most of the basket. Luckily, Ellie is big enough now to sit in the seat of the cart. I didn't put her in it this day because I had to bring her seat into the store anyway (to keep it from boiling in the car while we shopped). But she's such a big girl riding in the cart. I'll try to get a picture of that soon.

On a grocery/food-related note... Brian and I wrapped up Month 2 of our weight loss challenge this past weekend. I was down an impressive 4.5 pounds, while Brian lost one pound. I was the winner (again) and got to rule the roost all day Sunday... but Brian is already giving me some good competition in month 3. I think he was already down 2 pounds for the month as of this morning! (Oh, and in case you're wondering... our "months" in the challenge run from the 26th to the 26th since we started on that day and plan to finish the whole seven-month competition on our anniversary in November.)

No comments:

Post a Comment