Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's in here?


Ellie is getting into everything these days... including this box of beer that makes a very cool clanking sound when played with.
I think she wanted to replace her regular nighttime bottle with one of these. Those are the new vortex Miller Lite bottles, so I guess I can't blame her. Definitely our kid.

On a related note... I can't help but share one of my favorite stories about Jim and Sandy's kids, Alora and Jay. Sandy took Alora with her to a La Leche League meeting several years ago while Jay was still nursing. Sandy was in the process of feeding Jay during the meeting (since the attendees are very easy-going about such things) and Alora was playing with toys nearby. Well, Alora found a plastic toy Coke bottle and brought it over to Sandy where she proudly exclaimed, "Mom, here's your beer!"
The best part was that one of the ladies nearest Sandy then said, "Oh my."
Classic. I'm actually laughing out-loud as I type it.

No comments:

Post a Comment