Wednesday, July 20, 2011

On the lake

We were lucky enough this past weekend to get to visit our friend Rob and Mary's vacation house right on Lake Michigan. They've got a beautiful place and it's literally just a couple minute walk out onto the beach. Ellie was fearless in the waves and loved playing in the sand. I didn't take nearly enough pictures because I was hesitant to take the camera near the water or into the sand... but I got a few shots when we trekked out onto the boardwalk.
Here's Ellie carrying Rob and Nutter's daughter, Rosalie. She and Ellie are about 5 months apart in age and had some good fun playing together!

Here I am with Rosalie... I invited Ellie in, too, but she was being a pill.

Ellie and daddy looking out over the water...

And the walk back... when Ellie was refusing to hold mom's hand... Did I mention Ellie's being a pill recently? :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you meant "here's Brian holding Rosalie" rather than "here's Ellie holding Rosalie". Either that, or I'm more sleep deprived than I thought! :)

    ReplyDelete