Thursday, September 24, 2009

bumpy stroller rides

I celebrated the big 2-8 yesterday with the help of Brian and Ellie. Brian took the day off work to help take care of Ellie and spend time with me. He watched Ellie in the afternoon while I went to get a massage. It was wonderful! And Brian bought be a gorgeous sapphire necklace. I've got such a great husband.
Ellie decided to start fussing early in the evening, but did wait until we both got to eat dinner. The radio white noise didn't work its usual magic. So we took her out for a ride in the stroller. She wasn't really happy until Brian took her off-roading in the grass at the park by us. We continued walking with her for about 30 minutes and marvelled at how she would start crying the minute the stroller returned to smooth sidewalk or even a flat section of lawn. I guess Ellie liked being bumped and jostled around... she's such a weirdo sometimes. I never thought I'd be grateful to the city for letting so many sections of sidewalk in our neighborhood get torn up and broken. According to Ellie: the more bumps, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment