Friday, September 18, 2009

What we've been up to

Ellie and I have had another fun week. We had several dance parties at the house, usually when Ellie decided to be fussy during the day. One of us took lots of naps. And we went walking at the park with some friends -- Janet and her son, Isaac; and Casey and her daughter, Layla.
Yesterday I took the jogging stroller out for its inaugural spin. Ellie seemed to enjoy the ride. Well, she slept through the whole thing... but I take that to mean she's happy. Here's some shots of us after we returned from running (with some walking) two miles. I was very tired, but it felt good to get a run in. I haven't done any running since my sixth month of the pregnancy.

Oh, and here's a shot of a crafty project I did last weekend while Ellie watched some football with her dad. Getting to do something with my hands besides hold the baby was a great stress-reliever. And Ellie loves her new room decoration :)


(Note: I didn't cut out the letters or anything... I'm not that skilled. Just bought them at Michaels and then painted them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment