Monday, December 28, 2009

All I want for Christmas?

We're getting more and more sure that Ellie's got some teeth (two front teeth!) coming in. Beyond the major drooling, she had a low-grade fever yesterday :(
She's got a runny nose, too, but didn't seem to feel too bad during most of yesterday — so we're thinking the fever is probably teething-related. I was very sad to feel her warm head, though! We used Ellie's new temporal artery thermometer (a gift from her Aunt Pat and Uncle Steve) last night and it showed a temp of 100 degrees. We gave her some children's Tylenol, some extra cuddles and put her to bed. A few minutes later I heard the most pathetic cry/moan from her, but then she fell asleep. When I fed her around 3 a.m., she felt cooler and dad reported that she's having a good morning. Back to her smiley self! I hope she continues to feel fine today and that those dang teeth either come in or stop hurting her.

I'll post some of her Christmas pictures later. We all had a great holiday weekend and Ellie cleaned up in the presents category :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe little Ellie is getting teeth already! I'm starting to think that Lucy maybe has no teeth at all... we've seen no signs (beyond months and months of drooling) that she'll have teeth anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete