Sunday, February 14, 2010

From Ellie

We all had a great Valentine's Day... but ...Brian and I agreed on no presents this holiday. We're still figuring out how to pay off our December credit card bill, so it made sense. So you can imagine my surprise when Brian snuck out to the car on Sunday morning to get this box of chocolates and a card. He's done this to me before. And while it's partly "cute" for him to surprise me with a gift, I always end up feeling bad for not doing the same for him!
He tried to justify it this time by claiming that Ellie got the chocolates for both of us... This was a brilliant plan because 1) It gets him off the hook and makes him look like a sweet dad :) and 2) It gives him equal access to the box of chocolates because apparently they are for both of us!
Good thing I love him because I do NOT share candy very often!
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Ellie made you feel bad because she bought you chocolates. Mean baby!

    ReplyDelete