Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bagels and ice cream

I'm not eating them together, but separately bagels and ice cream have been making me very happy these past few weeks.
Now that I'm not feeling nauseous anymore, eating is no longer painful. And I'm embracing the fact that I have to eat extra calories each day. My two favorite sources are toasted bagels (yes, those big ones with hundreds of calories) in the morning and a bowl of ice cream each night! When else am I gonna feel like I have permission to induldge like this?!
Having never gotten my tonsils out when I was younger, I always secretly wanted a reason to eat ice cream day after day. Well, this baby seems to need a lot of calcium, and there's only so much yogurt and cheese I can work into my daily diet. Right?
I think it's going to be tough going back to normal eating after this baby is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment