Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peeing and other weird stuff

I am so sick of going to the bathroom. I swear at work this afternoon I've have had to go pee four times — and I haven't even been here four hours yet! I thought the frequent urination was supposed to subside in the second trimester, but I feel like it's been worse for me. Maybe I haven't seen anything yet. (that's scary!!)
And I was reminded today of all the random, weird stuff that comes with being pregnant. I was just walking through the dining room this morning when I was suddenly hit with a severe need to puke! I ran to the kitchen sink and luckily avoided tossing my cookies, but it felt awful. And then it was gone. Minutes later I was eating a bowl of Crispix. Definitely weird.
I also have random cramps and pains in my abdomen. I'm trying not to be one of those crazy-worried pregnant ladies (despite what Brian may think of my stress levels!!) so I have been assuming the pangs are normal. But they're still weird.
I also have been getting numbness in my hips while I sleep; lovely acne across my forehead; and headaches whenever I stand up too quickly. Good times.
Well, gotta go visit the ladies room again...

1 comment:

  1. The frequent bathroom breaks won't necessarily go away, especially if you carry low. They may only get worse as you get further along and the baby grows. Random cramps and pains are from your muscles being stretched, perfectly normal. I actually noticed them worse with my third and now this one. I think it depends on how you're carrying. Just wait til you start to feel the baby move.... :)

    ReplyDelete