Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sick daddy

Just a quick post because things are a little crazy around here today. Brian came down with something and is pretty sick today. He started showing symptoms late yesterday and had a bad fever all Wednesday night. He got into the doctor today and was told it's probably strep. So at least now he's on antibiotics.
But sadly he's still going to have to limit his contact with Ellie for the time being. I know he's very sad about it, but also terrified of getting her sick. He'd rather not hold her for a day or two than pass on germs.
I hate the whole situation because I feel like I can't stretch myself far enough to take care of both of them. Sometimes Ellie is a handful when we're both going full-steam, but now with Brian on the DL it's all on me. I can handle it, but there's not much time/energy left to be there for Brian.
I don't like it. I want us all healthy again, soon!

1 comment:

  1. After the past couple of weeks, believe me I understand! Anyone getting sick (especially the baby) just throws the whole system for a loop. Hang in there, let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete