Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Visit to the St. Louis family

As promised, here are some pictures from our visit south this past weekend.
Here was our first four-generation picture of the weekend. Ellie with mom and dad, Grandma and Grandpa Colombara-Buffo and Great-grandma and Great-grandpa Colombara.
Ellie: "I love my grandma, but why are so many people loving on me and taking my picture? It's so hard to be me!"

Enjoying the beautiful weather outside with grandpa

Ellie and her friend Muzzy enjoying some time on the floor.

Great-grandma Eleanor playing on the floor with Ellie

Great-grandpa Joe playing with Ellie. She loved it!


Proud great-grandpa :)


Two Eleanors!


Ellie meeting Grandpa Wallheimer.


Ellie and great-grandma Ruth Greathouse


Brian and his sister, Sarah. Ellie with Aunt Sarah.


Another four-generations shot

What a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment