Sunday, August 15, 2010

More wedding bliss

Brian, Ellie and I went to another wedding on Saturday — for one of Brian's co-workers here in town. It was a very fun time, and I love any excuse to put Ellie in a fancy dress :)
Above is a very cute picture of Brian dancing with Ellie at the reception. This was at the tail end of the evening when we were trying to keep Ellie happy, but she was fading. She did great, overall, during the wedding and dinner. But by 7:30 p.m. she was wondering why we wouldn't just put her to bed already!
Ellie did a turn-around on her cake aversion. Sitting with our friend Jamie, Ellie shoved her whole hand into the dessert and proceeded to eat it and make a huge mess.... while I went and got Jamie a new piece of cake!
And here's the three of us at the wedding.
And Ellie playing with my sunglasses... one of her favorite games these days. I keep forgetting when I'm at the store, but I really need to get her a pair of baby sunglasses. She's so Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment