Monday, March 2, 2009

Dogs are barkin'

OK, this post serves a dual purpose.
On the one hand, I'm coming off a weekend where I may have overdone it a little. I did a training run Saturday morning and then spent the day at my cousin's wedding in Chicago. On Sunday, we went to church and then spent the rest of the day running errands. It was a fun and productive couple days, but by Sunday night my feet hurt ... a lot. I laid on the couch and propped my feet up on a pile of pillows. After a couple hours like that I was feeling a lot better. And today my feet and legs are feeling even better. But I guess I need to recognize my limits.
On a more literal note, Brian and I have been wondering how we're going to deal with our barking dogs once the baby is born. Radar and Muzzy are good pups, but they both get into barking modes every once in awhile. I get annoyed by it now, but I can only imagine what my frustration will be like once there's a baby around to get woken up. So we're looking into obedience and training classes. We'll see if we can get a handle on these dogs before we have a real baby to worry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment