Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting some zzzs

Well, I had a bit of a scary morning. Nothing was seriously wrong, but I woke up feeling very weak and couldn't shake my fatigue.
I thought maybe I was just having a lazy morning. But after arriving at the gym and barely making it 10 minutes on the treadmill, I realized something was wrong. Twelve hours later I'm still not sure what it is but I'm guessing it's just overtiredness.
I've never quite felt this type of fatigue before, though. It was very unsettling because I wasn't sure how to combat it. Obviously I couldn't get a big cup of coffee. And I had a very busy day at work, so going home to take a nap also wasn't feasible.
Eating was all I could think to do. Luckily I had a bagel handy! It helped a little. I was still dragging the whole day though, and I still am.
So it's early to bed for me tonight. I'm guessing this is just a pregnancy symptom in overdrive. Hopefully I can sleep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment