Sunday, March 15, 2009

What is that?!

I'm pretty sure I felt the baby moving a few times this weekend!! Either that, or I have some gas bubbles. I know that sounds gross, but most people say the two are easily confused -- at least in the early weeks of baby movement.
My doctor said it will feel like someone knocking from the inside. But having never had someone in there knocking before, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to recognize that feeling.
But there was some definite "thwumps" in my lower belly yesterday and again today. I'm pretty sure it was our future soccer/rugby player testing out his/her kicks. Or maybe the baby was inspired by the eight mile run I took him/her on yesterday and wanted to test out its own running legs :)
Either way, it was so awesome! And Brian even got to feel some of it, too! A great day for future parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment