Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hungry for exercise?

I actually had a dream last night about working out. And I've had a couple other ones like that in the past month. I couldn't help laughing about it when I woke up this morning because I was thinking back to all of the pre-pregnancy mornings that I got up cursing the training for whatever race I was signed up for next. Who knew I'd miss those days?
My "workouts" the past couple months have been limited to mostly walking. And with the pneumonia I was dealing with recently, the doctor told me to rest completely. I'm back to doing a little walking but am finding that my energy levels are dropping quickly. Just working with Brian in the bathroom for a couple hours after work has me completely exhausted before 9 p.m. I miss having energy!
I'd like to think I'll be happy and cheerful when I finally do get back into a running routine post-pregnancy... but I'm sure I'll find stuff to complain about then, too :)

Here's a picture Brian took of me yesterday at the start of week 31. More updates coming later after our visit to the doctor!


No comments:

Post a Comment