Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vindication!

I've been wondering (worrying) for weeks now about my belly size. We got some answers today at our ultrasound.

Even though I'm just now hitting the 31 week mark, the ultrasound pics show that Baby Wallheimer is measuring in at 32 weeks, 5 days already! The baby already weighs more than 4 lbs — not ready to come out yet, but bigger than the 2.5-3.8 lbs estimated for this month.

Going by the baby's size, my due date would move up to July 30 from the doctor's recently revised estimate of Aug. 11. Our ultrasound tech didn't have too many answers for us today on what this all means, but we're seeing Dr. George tomorrow and hopefully she will explain more.

But we know for sure now that I've got a big baby on board! Got to love those Schneider baby genes...

(Oh, and I'll post some of the new ultrasound pictures on here later. He or she is such a cutie pie!!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That would be great if he or she came early :) We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete