Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Papaya!

The banana baby has graduated to papaya status for week 22 — and for the rest of month five. No more new fruit updates until month six :(
The baby is roughly one pound now and is developing sleep cycles. It's also clearly listening to what Brian and I are saying, along with all of the barking and playing the dogs are doing. Depending on how good its hearing is, I wonder what the baby thinks of the police scanner I sit near at work. We may end up with a future cop on our hands since it's no doubt learning what all the 10-50s, 10-55s and other call signals are. Or maybe it's tuning it all out like I too often do!

On a side note (haha), the pain I've been having along my right side is a lot better today. I had no pain during a two mile run this morning, and I think it may have helped loosen everything up. So I'm feeling better now heading into Saturday's race. But I'll still check with the doctor on Friday about everything. I'm so glad to be moving around without all that pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment