Monday, April 13, 2009

Trying not to stress

I'll post more later about the weekend's race, which went really well for all three Wallheimers.

But just a quick note to let everyone know that my brother Dan is in the hospital. He was admitted yesterday when he went in with an elevated heart rate. Dan was born with a bum heart and had surgery twice as a baby. So he's never had a heart that works right. This problem would be relatively minor in a typical 30-year-old, but for Dan it's very worrisome. The doctors are still trying to figure out what's going on, so we don't know much yet.

I'm trying not to stress too much because I know it's not good for the baby, but that's easier said than done on this one. I'll post more when I know it. Just keep Dan (and his wife Jen) in your prayers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment