Friday, October 2, 2009

My turn to be a baby?

What was supposed to be a quick trip to pick up paperwork today over at the daycare we've chosen for Ellie turned into a bit of a train wreck for me. I got another tour of the infant room while I was there. But it seems louder, brighter, more cluttered and cramped than I remember it being. I'm not sure what I was expected. Maybe a pristine, comforting space complete with several caregivers ready to devote all their time to my Ellie. I know, I'm a little nuts sometimes. But I can't help wanting the best for her.

Long story short, I was in tears by the time I reached the parking lot. And I didn't even have to leave her behind this time! I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to be able to leave her without having a total meltdown. But who can blame me? Look at this little angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment